Saturday, March 17, 2018 @12:00 noon
Must be registered before March 17th. Sign up here
What is C.L.A.S.S.?
C.L.A.S.S. (Canine Life and Social Skills) is an educational program designed to promote training focused on the use of positive reinforcement and to strengthen relationships between humans and their canine companions. The mission of C.L.A.S.S. is to promote positive relationships through positive training methods. This approach both develops and safeguards harmonious relationships by maintaining trust with our pet dogs.
You and your dog can earn your Bachelor’s (B.A.), Master’s (M.A.), or Doctorate (Ph.D.) by registering for and participating in a C.L.A.S.S. evaluation. Successfully completing each C.L.A.S.S. level is like earning an academic degree in real-life skills with your dog.
Why Should I Participate in a C.L.A.S.S. Course or Evaluation?
- The skills learned can be applied in a wide range of real life situations.
- C.L.A.S.S. Instructors and evaluators strive to create an open, supportive environment for you and your dog. The games and positive training methods make training your dog fun.
- C.L.A.S.S. provides an opportunity to show off your dog’s talents.
- Training in a positive environment helps you build a better bond with your dog.
What Skills Will I Learn with My Dog?
- B.A. skills include wait at the door, come and leashing up manners, loose leash walking and attention, meet and greet, leave it, wait for the food bowl, stay, and settle.
- M.A. skills include wait in the car, pass by other dogs, wait at the door, come and leashing up manners, sit/down/ stand, handling, loose leash walking and leave it, and stay.
- Ph.D. skills include loose leash walking, back up, stay, come and leashing up manners, meet and greet, attention, table manners, and sit.
How much will it cost to have a well behaved dog?
- B.A. $220.00/6 weeks includes testing and evaluation
- M.A. $220.00/6 weeks includes testing and evaluation
- PHD $200.00/6 weeks includes testing and evaluation