Call 502-510-6757. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. All classes will be held at L.I.F.E House For Animals, 14 Fido Ct., Frankfort, Ky. Come and enjoy the fun!
PUPPY START RIGHT
ORIENTATION( NO PUPPY): Saturday March 3rd @ noon
Please fill out Class Registration Form
- Socialization is very important in the young life of a pup.
- Your new family member needs to see and hear as many things as possible, meet new people, go different places, etc. to grow up to be a well-adjusted dog.
- Socialization, as well as basic obedience, is what your pup needs to start off right.
- 7-week class that is open to puppies 6 weeks – 5 months of age.
- The first session is Orientation without your puppy.
- We will also have discussions on different behavior issues. Come on out and get in on the fun…you’ll be glad you did. Class is limited to 6 puppies. $175.00.
- 45 minute session per week.
WHAT YOU GET
- Puppy Passport
- Student Handbook
- Homework assignments
- Diploma at end of class
- Great socialization skills
- Learn WATCH ME, SIT, DOWN, COME
- E-Mail and Phone Support
- 2 In-Home sessions(if needed)
- $50.00 off any Levels Group Class Package
- House Training
- Puppy age 6 weeks – 5 months
- Current on Vaccinations(must bring proof to orientation). Vet’s view on puppy class & vaccinations
- Lots and Lots of Soft Treats
- 6 ft. leash (please no retractables)
- Buckle or Martingale Collar
REACTIVE ROVER $180.00
ORIENTATION: Wed. February 21@ 5:30pm(NO DOGS).
Class is limited to 4 dogs
Please submit Class Registration Form